[Zope] Zope in academic/educational/scientific environments (important)

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 09:55:38 +0200

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 08:23:52PM +0200, Henny van der Linde wrote:

> What realy would help us (in defending our system and Zope) is a list universities, schools etc. who are using Zope for educational/scientific/content management purposes. I'm monitoring/contributing  to (not as much as some of you I'm afraid)  this list and I noticed that quite some activity on the Zope front is happening in academic/scientefic/educational environments but I never kept any taps.

You could look at http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome/choixzope/

It's a long document explaining why to choose Zope in Distance Learning, and
from the feedback I've received it seems it has been somewhat influential
in one or two french universities...

Unfortunately it's in french only for now (volunteers ?), but you should
be able to click on the many links you'll find there which will drive you
to mostly english documents.

Hoping this helps.

bye,

Jerome Alet - Medicine School of Nice - France