[Zope] RAD with 'mk-zprod'

vio vmilitaru@sympatico.ca
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 06:37:42 -0500

This RAD tool for Zope looks very interesting. But I couldn't
find any reference whatsoever regarding it on this list. Is
anybody using it ??

Second question, same topic: could someone tell me WHERE exactly
do I paste the make_action() code . The README file is not at
all clear on this point, IMHO. Let's say I succesfully generated
Zope code for a Product called "myProduct" and copied that
directory to 'zope/lib/python/Products/myProduct'. Then I pasted
the make_action() code from 'mk-prod/tmpl/example-code.txt'
inside file "Products/myProduct./myProduct.py" (inside "class
myProduct" source).

Well, Zope restarts OK and I see my new Product in the "Add"
list. But when I attempt to add a first myProduct object, Zope
gives me "NameError: make_action". I interpret this error
message as it didn't find make_action(). So, any idea in what
file make_action() code must go ?

Regards  - Vio