[Zope] Zope in academic/educational/scientific environments (important)

Jason Cunliffe jasonic@nomadicsltd.com
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 18:42:44 -0400

Joe

Thanks very much for your excellent and lucid post.

It strikes me that most/all of your arguments extend beyond learning, to
apply for any community or long-term growth context/applications. Also as
recomended background reading for E-commerce discussions [as we saw here
last week]..

BTW, do you ever tune into the EDU-SIG list, which discusses CP4E [Computer
Programming For Everyone] and related threads such as CPFF[Computer
Programming For Fun]. Thought the prime focus is use of Python, in practice
the discusssions are often quite far-reaching, other times highly focused on
pragmatic technical issues.

Edu-sig mailing list
Edu-sig@python.org

good luck with all your work

- Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS['Interactive Art and Technology']