[Zope] Debug Management - Profile: Performance testing.

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:46:36 -0400

Hi Sherwood,

put this in your Zope's "start" script (assumes you're running Zope on
UNIX):

export PROFILE_PUBLISHER=var/profile.log

Then stop and restart Zope.

Visiting the debug section of the control panel, visit the profile tab.
You'll see profiling information on that screen.

The next trick is making sense out of it... but let's get you set up first.

Note that profiling will slow a site down by up to 20 times, so it's
probably not a good idea to do this in production.

- C