[Zope] Multiple Products directories

Ivo van der Wijk ivo@amaze.nl
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:38:21 +0200

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to have multiple Product directories? I wish to get
a shared Products directory between multiple zope instances without
using the Products dir in the zope tree itself (as this may get updated,
removed, etc). Each site already has its own INSTANCE_HOME for its own, private
products, so this one cannot be used.

My current solution is to link into the zope Products dir, but I don't like
this solution.

Thanks,

	Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                              -=-
Brouwersgracht 132                      Amaze Internet Services V.O.F.