[Zope] IE 5.5 "Warning: Page has Expired"

Capesius, Alan CapesiusA@Sysmex.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:46:30 -0500

Could be a cache problem.
Make sure IE is caching and has enough space.

When using IE I have the cache set to "automatically" or "every time you
start IE" and 250MB+ storage. They call it "temporary internet files"

In Micronese,
"Every time you start IE" means once per session.
"Automatically" means once or less per session.

But I use Netscape 4.x for regular work. Faster, better, more secure.