[Zope] Zope and Python Developer needed in South-Africa

Etienne Labuschagne etiennel@geospace.co.za
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:27:46 +0200

Hi all

I don't know if this is the correct newsgroup, but it's the only Zope
newsgroup we know of. Feel free to point me to a more appropriate forum if I
am in error!

We have a position open for a developer who knows Zope fairly well and that
(obviously) know Python and object oriented methodology quite well (If the
person knows Python quite well but not Zope - he is at least teachable!).
If the person's got some experience with JavaScript and web design - even
better!

We run a pure Python and Zope environment with JavaScript limited to
functionality that we cannot reproduce with HTML and Zope (eg. zoom boxes).

There is no need to mention if you have Visual Basic, VBScript or ASP
knowledge - we don't care ;)  (although it will not be held against you)

Regards
Etienne