[Zope] Squishdot

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:06:42 +0100

Andy McKay wrote:

> > Squishdot 1.1 will eb better at this.
>
> Theres going to a Squishdot 1.1 or is that Swishdot? I though Squishdot was
> no longer in development.

Bugfixes only, and 1.1 is bugfixes not new features. The stuff I'm looking to do
is:

- make previewPostings use the HTML-cleaner (d'oh forgot that one...)
- improve the HTML cleaner based on the stuff Andy mailed me
- use 2.3.1 BTrees

I think the html2text converter also needs some fixing.

The bulk of the work will be relevant to Swishdot, so there's no harm in doing
it and it'll keep Squishdot going in the meantime.

This release will be for 2.3.1+ only, though...

cheers,

Chris