[Zope] ZCatalog: linking to directory not file in directory?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 00:35:19 +0200 (CEST)

Andy Gimblett writes:
 > One of my colleagues has just come to me with a ZCatalog problem
 > which I don't know how to solve. Fundamentally, we want to be
 > able to catalogue the site so that for files with a certain name
 > ("content_html"), the ZCatalog entries should link to the
 > directory containing the file, not the file itself.
I do not know of a way to index an object under the content
of its "content_html".

However, when the search results are interpreted,
a trailing "content_html" component can be stripped off.

This might give you duplicate hits and the meta data in the
catalog do not fit the folder but the "content_html".

Dieter