[Zope] Performing subrequests from DTML

Ben.Peter@t-online.de Ben.Peter@t-online.de
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 05:54:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

is there a DTML way to perform a subrequest?

Details: I fetch a set of search results from a ZCatalog. All are of a
known ZClass. To display the list of results, I have defined a method
show_shortlist within the ZClass, the output of which I want to display.

So, I would need to issue something like

<dtml-in my_results>
<dtml-subrequest expr="absolute_url + '/show_shortlist'">
</dtml-in>

Is there something like that, or will I need to move the show_shortlist
method to the root folder? (Tends to cluttering up).

Any other approaches are very welcome, too.

Thanks,

Ben

--
Ben Peter - Feldstrasse 8 - 35091 Coelbe
      Ben.Peter@t-online.de