[Zope] Are regular expression integrated in DTML in some way?

Tony Tocco sindau2002@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:40:17 -0000

It's unbelievable! I'm losing my MiNd!

(And no I'm not selling furniture or used cars 8)

I've spent the last 2 hours trying to find the answer to what I thought was
a simple question.

What is the simplest way to validate a form input date in the syntax of
MM/DD/YYYY?

I was thinking a simple regular expression would be ideal but I found no
reference suggesting that regexp's are supported in DTML and you cannot
import the regexp object in a Python script without creating a custom
product/script and that seems too convoluted so that leads me to believe
that there must be another way that I just haven't found yet.

If you have a suggestion please let me know

Regards,

ttocco
sindau2002@hotmail.com