[Zope] sites that use zope

John Warburton linux@billabong.demon.co.uk
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:41:53 +0000

Win GO wrote:

>  hi. could you please recommend any zope site that show

>  its strength, especially complex sites.

Give me a week or two. I'm implementing a booking system for over 500
hotels that offer a popular form of sporting recreation (can't say which
at the moment), including individual access for each hotel's staff to
update their room availability, prices, information and pictures. The
fellows funding this hope it'll become huge (don't they all?),
PostgreSQL back end. Developing this within Zope is *amazing*. My
clients are really impressed too -- no need for anything except a web
browser. Some of the tables within forms are murder, but the site's
logic is pretty straightforward.

...jw