[Zope] Re: Broken Pipe again

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 12:49:23 -0400

Just the top refcounts would be good... I won't be able to do much with the
log.

Thanks!

- C

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luiz Antonio B. Silva" <labs@planetarium.com.br>
To: "Chris McDonough" <chrism@digicool.com>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: Broken Pipe again

Ok, ok... itīs looking like a dumbīs thing, isnīt? I cant blame you, īcause
itīs realy looking like :)  - but I donīt know...

Iīll take a snapshot today before I go, another tomorrow before the 08:40īs
crash, and other after. Then Iīll send then to you, ok?

P.s: Iīll clean the log before the first snapshot, and I can send it too if
you like.
Thanks
Luiz Antonio