[Zope] how to use cgi in Zope?

Luciano Ramalho luciano@hiper.com.br
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:00:14 -0300

There is a third way: you can put Zope behind Apache with mod_rewrite,
and create a rewrite rule allowing URLs containing /cgi-bin/ to be
processed by regular CGI scripts outside of Zope. You can read more
about configuring mod_rewrite in doc/WEBSERVER.txt in your Zope
distribution.

Regards,

Luciano