[Zope] zope + sql

William Herring herringw@missouri.edu
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:03:26 -0500

I'll try.

I have a list of records from a single sql table that are viewed by the
browser using sql SELECT.  I would like to go down and 'check' or mark
certain specific records.  Then, for only the records that are
'checked', I would like to use sql UPDATE to replace the a value for one
of the variables.  The value replaced for that variable would be the
same for all of the marked records.