[Zope] DTML method with input

Sebal sbaline@excite.com
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:04:38 -0700 (PDT)

First I'd like to thanx Dieter Maurer for his last help [I deleted all the
installation, and reinstall an updated one -> OK]

I have a DTML method [frame] like

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<TABLE>
<TR><TD> ...</TD></TR>
<TR><TD><dtml-var fiche></TD></TR>
<TR><TD> ...</TD></TR>
</TABLE>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

where <dtml-var fiche> is another DTML method

Now I have several 'fiche' and I'd like the [frame method] to be able to
print the right 'fiche' when you've clicked on links. Imagine there's an
index of 'fiche' and only one [frame method].

I tried with the dtml-let tag but it's not a simple solution (not a solution
at all) : how can I use a test to put the good data in the TABLE?

If you have an idea ( simple one) ... feel free to answer. THANX

    ()
   /  \
  | <> |
  (____)   zazen rules ...