[Zope] Zope service network permissions on NT

Dunigan, Craig craig.dunigan@esker.com
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:18:17 -0500

Andy's way seems best, but you might try this registry hack:

under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Windows
NT/CurrentVersion/Winlogon, add these new String Values:
Name - AutoLogon          Data - "1"
Name - DefaultUserName    Data - "zope"
Name - DefaultPassword    Data - "yourpasswordhere"
Name - DefaultDomainName  Data - "yourdomainhere"

I have this working with "AutoAdminLogon" instead of "AutoLogon", and
"DefaultUserName" set to "Administrator", but I like to live dangerously. ;)
AutoLogon should work the same way, theoretically, but I haven't tested it.

Craig Dunigan
Web Programmer
Esker Software - Extending the Reach of Information
mailto:craig.dunigan@esker.com
Ph. 608.273.6000
Fax 608.273.8227
http://www.esker.com