[Zope] Opera Browser problem with zope's managment cookies: ok for me.

Gilles Durys gdurys@icogs.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:58:39 +0200

Gilles Lavaux wrote:
> Everything is ok for me: Opera 5.0.2 build 855
>
> Gilles
> Managing a zope site with Opera the copy+paste operation have
> problems, i.e, when you do a copy a cookie is sent to your browser
> and then a paste button will be available, but that
> doesnt happens with Opera. At least with the Opera version I'm using:
> Opera 5.0 for Linux - Beta 7 - 20010320.018 - [5.0b7].

I get the same problem.
It must be a linux opera 5b7 bug : I don't habe any problems with the
windows version and I remember it worked fine with linux opera 5b6.

--
Gilles Durys