[Zope] Weird permissions problem.

Tim Cook tim@freepm.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:38:15 -0500

Phil Harris wrote:

> I have a problem which I'm struggling to even put it into words, but here
> goes.
>
> I got a new CVS version of Zope this morning.
>
> Compiled on Linux (RedHat 6.0) no problems there.
>
> Logged in as the admin user and created a new Manager.
>
> Closed browser, logged in as Manager.
>
> Put a SiteRoot in, works fine (done all this hundreds of times before)
>
> Change the index_html so it looks like this:
>
> <dtml-var standard_html_header>
> </dtml-var standard_html_footer>

<stab stab, it sure is dark in here>
Phil, what happens if you use this syntax?

I'm "guessing" that the entity syntax is trying to resolve the
complete url with login_html.
If you use the above, it will(?) resolve the current url and
'tag' the login_html on the end for rendering.

--
Tim Cook, President - FreePM,Inc.
http://www.FreePM.com Office: (731) 884-4126