[Zope] How to obtain an instance of a subobject ?

kal lee sratsthgin@yahoo.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:38:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I m totally new to Zope, and would be grateful for
some answers.

I have created a new product with the following
structure :

ProductX
  ZClass Y
    ZClass Z

I have successfully added an instance of the ProductX,
so I have ProductX at Tests. Now I wanted to add an
object of Y in my Tests, how do I do it ? I thought
that I should be able to add it by using the "add"
button, but I don't see Y or Z in the list of stuff
that i can add ?!

I saw something in the mails about a tab for adding
subobjects to the list, but i couldn't locate it.

Thanks in advance for help.