[Zope] <SELECT> box value missing from REQUEST namespace

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:12:12 -0400

Max M wrote

> Try and check if you are using a method="post" in your form. If you are
> using af method="get" instead, or no method at all, and the size of your
> forms content exceeds around 1KB you get very irrational behaviour from
your
> browser.

On the other hand, Netscape 4.73 and its cousins on Windows don't always
work with a POST - they don't actually send the form to Zope, it seems,
until you click on the window frame to (re) focus it.  At least, I see it
when I am using frames or popup windows.  I had to change to GETs to make it
work.

Cheers,

Tom P