[Zope] No bugfixes from final beta?!

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:26:07 -0400

I suspect this means that if there are bug reports they will instead release
a beta 2 (or beta next) and wait a week until there are no problems
reported.  Then when the final is released (having already been tested
without changes) and the non-beta users upgrade to it, they're less likely
to run into problems due to "fixes" that did not go through beta testing.

Am I on base here?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com