[Zope] Custom unauthorized message

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:06:19 +0100

The Doctor What wrote:

> Unfortunately, I have a reason:  It kills the traceback for
> hardcoded error pages. :-(  This would be great if you have *no*
> hardcoded pages except in the case of a catastrophic failure (ie,
> the error page produces an error.

Well, you answer your own point. There should be no hardcoded error messages.

The only one I knew of was for authentication errors. Andy McKay has found a way
around that but no-one else seems to be able to get it to work :-S

cheers,

Chris

> You have been infected by the Unix variant of the "love bug" virus. Please delet a bunch of files and forward this message to everyone you know.

Please virus check your mails too, this one arrived with a lethal embedded virus
;-)