[Zope] Orphan Object IDs

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:11:18 +0200

Chris!

Please make sure you follow the RFP installation instructions closely.

<quote>
In the Zope management interface, navigate to Control_Panel/Products.

You will see a ZRFP product; delete it! Zope automatically "installs" an
empty and quite useless ZRFP when it notices the lib/python/Products/ZRFP
direcory when it starts up. We need to import a "zexp" file with the same
id, and Zope won't let us-- you have to delete the empty one first.

You can tell it's an "empty" ZRFP if it has nothing but a Help folder in
it. Click on it to see what it contains.
</quote>

HTH,
Stefan

--On Donnerstag, 19. April 2001 14:27 -0700 Chris Shenefiel

--
Things work better when plugged in.