[Zope] Re: PythonScripts kill Traversal?

The Doctor What docwhat@gerf.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:33:28 -0500

* Evan Simpson (evan@digicool.com) [010418 16:28]:
> If your Script has a name set on the Bindings tab for subpath traversal, it
> will capture the traversal path in the named variable.  To turn this off,
> delete the binding.

Whoohoo!  You are the DA BOMB! (etc, etc.)

I would like to propose that this is turned off by default because
it would seem to massively change the behaviour of an object.

Sort of the principle of the least suprise.

Ciao!

--
"Well Pumpkins, It looks like it comes down to that age old decision: Style or Substance.  Hmmmmmm....."
		--Vida and the "Girls" ( To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything, Julie Newmar )

The Doctor What: Guru to the Gods                http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC