[Zope] asp request and response objects

David Kovach dave@kovach.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 01:38:33 -0500

Hi -

Just getting on board with Zope and Python...
converting over from MS ASP web application
development AND dont want to invest/waste time
with JSP or servlets for that matter.

I look forward to seeing how to further work
with ZOPE with XML/XSLT - page templates cool!

(end of my blah intro!)

Can anyone share with me in simple terms - how
ZOPE replicates or depracates the ASP object
of REQUEST and RESPONSE to build dynamic pages??

And I have read and seem to assume that keeping
logic to add dynamic content should be kept to
Python code thats called from a DTML method or
something??? Set me straight...

Thanks - and I look forward to interacting
with you all more...

Sincerely,

David Kovach
dave@kovach.com