[Zope] Zope 2.3.1 install from source

Petr Knapek knapek@knapek.pvt.net
24 Apr 2001 13:22:04 +0200

Hello Zopists,
I would like to know how to correct build and install Zope 2.3.1 from
sources on FreeBSD box.  On that box there are few pythons and I need to
build Zope with my own build python which is in my home directory.  I am
not sure if to run wo_pcgi.py with my python is sufficient.

Another question is if python for Zope must be compiled with dynamic

Thanks for help, if you know any documentation, please give me URL.

Petr
--=20
Petr Kn=E1pek
Network Development
NEXTRA Czech Republic s.r.o. http://www.nextra.cz/
V Celnici 10 / CZ - 117 21 Praha 1 / Czech Republic
Tel: +420/2/96 355 111 / Mobile: +420/604-202 611
E-Mail: petr.knapek@nextra.com

Contact address:
Hlinky 114 / CZ - 603 00 Brno / Czech Republic
Tel: +420/5/43 554 150
see Disclaimer http://www.nextra.cz/disclaimer/