[Zope] Adobe GoLive and "Content-Type" HTTP header

Svante Kleist svante+zope@nemesis.se
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:03:27 +0200

--On Tuesday, April 24, 2001 12.14  +0100 Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com>
wrote:

> Svante Kleist wrote:
>>
>> Chris and other GoLive fans,
>>
>> Not that I expect much from it, and mostly
>> out of pure curiosity about this new phenomenon
>> on the Internet, I've opened an issue with
>> the new commercial support broker service at
>>
>>         < "http://www.adobe.com/support" >
>>
>>         (click "Adobe Support Exchange" beneath
>>         "Direct Support" in the lower right)
>
> Cool :-)
>
> Is there a url/issue number/etc where I can go and comment on this?

	No, the issues aren't public.

	I had no luck, though... I was offered assistance less than one minute (!)
	after I submitted the request. The poor guy in India (how much does he
earn?)
	had probably never heard about WebDAV before. He googled
	for a while and provided me a link to an introductory WebDAV page
	which just briefly mentioned GoLive as an example of a WebDAV capable
client.

	Do you know about a mailing list / news group for WebDAV users?
	Or even how to submit a formal change request to the GoLive engineers?

	/ Svante