[Zope] RE: [Zope-CMF] mysqlUserFolder and CMF

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:37:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Norman Khine wrote:

> I have it working as suggested and it picks all the members I had added
> using the mysqlUserFolder interface, now I have to integrate this into the
> CMF registration and log in form.

Again, the log in form is probably working already.

> The _addUser method, is this something I have to create or can I use the
> existing docNewUser form provided with mysqlUserFolder? Can you expand on
> this.

I'm afraid I have no experience with mysqlUserFolder so you'll have to
consult its documentation. There is a good chance it has an _addUser
method already.

Shane