[Zope] dtml-in: number of items in current batch

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:51:07 -0400

This gives me the index of the last item of the batch, but the index is
relative to the entire sequence, not just the batch.  I need just the number
of items in the current batch.  The ones listed in the ZQR / Zope Book don't
help.  Any other ideas?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com