[Zope] /zope/ results in an error please help

Kai Hofmann hofmann@isl.org
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:52:56 +0200

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Kai Hofmann wrote:
> > Zope works perfectly before I did 2 things:
> > 1) Shutting down our server to move it into another room - inlc. startup
> > 2) Installing Tino Wildenhain VaryTag
> >
> > removing VaryTag does not help.
> >
> > Can someone help me with fixing this problem - because I don't want to
> > install Zope another time and lost all work I did in the last days.
>
>    You won't lost your work - just install Zope and copy your old Data.fs
> over new one. Then start Zope. Hope this helps.

Sorry this doesn't help, because at it seem the installation of VaryTag
has also broken Data.fs.
I installes Zope 2.3.1 which works until I copy back my old Data.fs OR
install VaryTag again!!!

Why does this happen? Anny hints how to repair the Data.fs ???

Thanks

    Kai

--
Institute of Shipping Economics and Logiostics   http://www.isl.org/