[Zope] membership directory

shomon@softhome.net shomon@softhome.net
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:02:31 GMT

Hi

I'm working on an open source project to create a membership directory tool
for voluntary organisations. I've recently decided on Zope as the best
platform to develop on, and I'm trying to find out if there's already a
project vaguely similar to mine (eg: a generic directory product, or even
something else that is database backed and deals with sensitive personal
data). Also, since I'm thinking of releasing this as a zope product, is
there a standard way of doing this, and of publicising this within the zope
community?

A description of this project can be found at

http://mandible.sourceforge.net/

I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction, and if
anyone would like to help, please get in touch! I've tried searching on the
zope site, but found only the "boring-0.1.tgz" product pages, and an old
but more complete manual on creating products.

I apologise if this isn't the right place for this kind of question.

Ale

--
Alejandro Fernandez, Bsc Computer Studies
Glasgow Caledonian University