[Zope] sendmail problem or issue?

Danny William Adair Danny@Adair.net
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:26:48 +1200

I'm experiencing the same problem.
Your mail server probably does SMTP-after-POP for authentication. I think
the MailHost routines lack this feature, since I don't see any usr/pwd being
asked for sending.

So POP first (wihout picking up any mail), then SMTPing will probably do.
The POPMail product will provide the sufficient code for checking a POP
server.

Danny