[Zope] ZDG production question

Bill Anderson bill@immosys.com
31 Jul 2001 22:25:40 -0600

OK, so I snarfed the DevGuide (ohhh yeah!) from CVS, after hearing that
it was written in stx, and converted to pdf et al.

In particular, I was hoping to find somehting that sucked in a file in
foo.stx format, and spit it out as foo.html (or better, foo.pdf :))

While id did find the htmldoc conversion script useful, there was
nothing indicating how the .stx files were converted into .html files
for htmldoc to then parse?

I am not be the only one who would find this useful, am I? Or am I the
only one missing out where the scripts are?

Bill