[Zope] Great html-applet ( commecial ) to be used as a content-editing tool with Zope

Heimo Laukkanen heimo.laukkanen@fountainpark.org
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 18:21:25 +0300

Peter Bengtsson wrote:

> The internetlicense for Realobjects is >$200 and the standard is <$600.
> A lot for just testing.
>
> Can you not write a How-To on how to implement it?

I will write an How-to with screenshots, so that people will see the
impact the tools has to the usability. I will also contact the
Realobjects so that possibly they can write a bit simplier info about
their licences -- meaning what does it cost to use it in different
places, so that people will see what it would cost to use this tool in
their projects.

And if there are interested parties involved, we migth even go on and
look for an opensource-alternatives, that migth do atleat some of the
things with no fees at all. I have atleast seen one standard almost
wysiwyg-html editor applet, which was distributed in BSD-licence. Anyone
interested to join in this?

Anyone interested about this how-to?

-huima