[Zope] Great html-applet ( commecial ) to be used as a content-editing tool with Zope

Philippe Jadin all@123piano.com
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 00:32:44 +0200

>wysiwyg-html editor applet, which was distributed in BSD-licence. Anyone
>interested to join in this?
>
>Anyone interested about this how-to?

I'd be really interested! What we really need is some kind of wysiwyg
tool to edit content in zope instead of the *non wrapping* text areas
provided by zope. Why those are non-wrap-able? I have no idea, and for
sure it's a problem (btw, if it's hotfix-able, Id' like to know how to
do this). I see no way to add simple formatting to a browser based text
area. So the only way is for now : ftp, java applets, or IE5+ html edit
component.

Philippe