[Zope] Great html-applet ( commecial ) to be used as a content-editing tool with Zope

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:18:13 +0200

> And if there are interested parties involved, we migth even go on and
> look for an opensource-alternatives, that migth do atleat some of the
> things with no fees at all. I have atleast seen one standard almost
> wysiwyg-html editor applet, which was distributed in BSD-licence. Anyone
> interested to join in this?
>
> Anyone interested about this how-to?

Yes! I'm interested in the how-to.
I think my company will need to look into these soon and your help will be
very helpful.

The fact that it costs pisses me off! Not that the price was that big for a
company but I can't test it and play around with it as I want.

Remember that many of these editors have millions of features that nobody
will never ever need, so if you start to hunt for open source alternatives,
please don't ignore the simple ones.

Peter