[Zope] mod_gzip

Marcus Schopen marcus.schopen@uni-bielefeld.de
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 21:55:56 +0200

Hi,

just send you my httpd.conf. It's different, but my be it will help you
in some ways.

Marcus

<VirtualHost 158.73.84.198:80>

        ServerAlias www.myserver.de
        DocumentRoot /home/zope/gibbetnich
        ServerAdmin schopen@medienlabor.de
        User zope
        Group zope

        # FastCgi Konfiguration (Marcus 15.05.2001)
        #
        FastCgiIpcDir /tmp
        FastCgiExternalServer /home/zope/gibbetnich -socket zope.soc
-appConnTimeout 0 -pass-header Authorization
        Options ExecCGI
        SetHandler fastcgi-script

        # Logging (Schoppa 17.05.2001)
        #

        CustomLog "|rotatelogs /var/log/httpd/juraweb.access_log 3600"
combined
        ErrorLog  "/var/log/httpd/juraweb.error_log"

        # mod_gzip Konfiguration (Marcus 15.05.2001)
        #
        CustomLog "/var/log/httpd/zope.compress_log"
common_with_mod_gzip

        mod_gzip_on Yes
        mod_gzip_minimum_file_size 400
        mod_gzip_maximum_file_size 0
        mod_gzip_temp_dir "/tmp"
        mod_gzip_keep_workfiles No
        mod_gzip_maximum_inmem_size 60000
        mod_gzip_dechunk Yes

        mod_gzip_item_include file "\.htm$"
        mod_gzip_item_include file "\.html$"

        mod_gzip_item_include mime text/.*
        mod_gzip_item_include mime "httpd/unix-directory"

        mod_gzip_item_include handler cgi-script

        mod_gzip_item_exclude mime text/css
        mod_gzip_item_exclude file "\.css$"
        mod_gzip_item_exclude file "\.js$"

</VirtualHost>