[Zope] newbie question about adding a product instance

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:03:46 +0200 (CEST)

Chris Curvey writes:
 > ... ZClass constructor ...
 > <dtml-call
 > "propertysheets.Basic.manage_editProperties(
 >                   REQUEST)">
 >
 > to set other attributes from the form, but it's always
 > returning an attribute error for "basic."
This comment is indeed confusing:

   I think, it refers to an example where there is
   a "common property sheet" called "Basic".
   Then, you could edit the properties in this
   sheet as shown above.
   Unfortunately, it does not speak about the
   assumption.

   But it into the collector.

If you want to modify properties not defined in
a "PropertySheet" but the properties inherited
from a PropertyManager, you would use:

     <dtml-call "manage_changeProperties(REQUEST)">

Dieter