[Zope] Problem: Calling DTML Method from ZPT

Mike Murphy mike@flipper.eskimo.net
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:19:01 -0700

Hi!  I am having problems executing a DTML Method from a ZPT.  I have been
unable to find documentation regarding whether this is even possible or not.
Here are a couple of examples:

<!-- With this snippet, I get the DTML unrendered: -->

<!-- With this snippet, I get a TALES error and a big stack trace: -->

Anybody have any ideas what it is that I am doing wrong?  I like ZPT
conceptually, and ran into this snag while converting some of my DTML.  (I
am running Zope 2.4.0 with the latest hotfix.)

Mike