[Zope] can one pass values through the 'action' property?

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 06:29:51 -0500

Hi Tommy,

	'Nuther thought. I'm not at all sure *what* you're doing, I think
another track you might follow that's a little more "OO" is making a
"game object" (e.g., a ZClass, or a Python Product, or even just a DTML
Document or Folder that is playing the role of a specialized object.
When someone wants to play your game... create a new game object for
them with a unique ID, then point their browser to their own personal
object that keeps state for them. More complex then sessions, but maybe
better in some ways..

good luck!
-steve