[Zope] Passing arguments with hyperlinks

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-997759425.bb541f@logicetc.com
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:23:45 -0400

Hi Michael,

You can create links like this:

When you click on it, ProjTeamMembers will be run with the variable 'teamid'
in the namespace.  When you call your ZSQL method, you just pass it the
argument, as in:

<dtml-in expr="myZSQLMethod(teamid=teamid)">
  ...display team member...
</dtml-in>

This should give you what you're looking.  You don't need pluggable brians
for this.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.