[Zope] Cataloging AND (indexing OR meta data)

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:17:36 +0200

I've got a bunch of objects that I catalog. I have added a few properties to
the Indexes which makes it possible for me now to search on these
properties.
Everything is jolly!

However, I honestly don't understand the Meta data tab. All I can
practically do there is add names of properties and that already works
spendid with the Indexes.
Anybody got a clear explaination for ZCatalog-dummy on this one?

PS. I read the Zope Book chapter on meta data but despite that I still
didn't get it.
Hopefully I've just lost a very important small piece of knowledge that is
needed.

Cheers, all