[Zope] Am I on the Mailing List? Was: (no subject)

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 10:08:03 -0700

Yes, your email has made it to the mailing list.  Yes, you are listed on the
mailing list roster.  You can set mailing list account preferences at:
http://lists.zope.org/mailman/options/zope/aruna_prabhakaran--at--hotmail.co

HTH,

Eric.

PS, you will likely get more replies to your queries if you include a
subject in your email.