[Zope] Sql questions.

CHOY,CHARLENE (HP-Boise,ex1) charlene_choy@hp.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:16:10 -0400

Thanks Eric and Jim.
I reread that section and found a better way to implement my sql.
Have a nice day!^_^

-Charlene

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Walstad [mailto:eric@walstads.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 3:13 PM
To: CHOY,CHARLENE (HP-Boise,ex1); Zope List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [Zope] Sql questions.

Hi Charlene,
Have you read the section of the Zope book regarding Dynamic SQL Queries?
In particular, look for info on the "sqlgroup" tag.
( http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/RelationalDatabases.dtml )
and about 2/3 down the page you will see a heading that reads
"Creating Complex Queries with the Sqlgroup Tag"
If you need more detailed help, it would be helpful for us to see the SQL
you are using now.
Eric.