[Zope] Cobalt RAQ3, Zope, SSL, FastCGI - A how to

Blandford, Simon [BSS Audio UK] Simon.Blandford@bss.co.uk
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 12:10:35 +0100

OK the how-to now lives at
http://www.zope.org/Members/simonb/howtos/FrontPage .

Sorry most of it is in plain, boring plain text but Twiki structured text
(in which it was originally created) is not the same as Zwiki structed text.
Anyone know of a translator?

<snip>
> "Blandford, Simon [BSS Audio UK]" wrote:
> > The problems I had were with Siteroot and Virtual Host Monster.
>
> I wouldn't think these would _cause_ any problems...
<snip>

Yup. I emailed Evan about it a few months ago. It's some old products which
are the problem, not Siteroot itself.

<snip>
> Yeah, to be fair though, that's just sheer bogosity in the tracker :-(
> I fixed these by just removing the image reffs from the DTML...
<snip>

Is there ever going to be a release of the Tracker? It is such a nifty
product!

Regards,
Simon B.

The comments expressed in this email are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer.