[Zope] Branded/Private Label Realtime Internet Travel Booking Engine in Seven Languages

John Hazlewood John Hazlewood<john.hazlewood@thestoremaker.net>
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 11:53:42 -0400

   Hi,

   My name is John Hazlewood and I came upon your site and think
   there is a GREAT opportunity for us to partner. At TheStoreMaker.net
   you can create your own branded/private label travel website with
   your own banners, logos, custom design, and graphics for FREE.

   You can then create a link from your home page to your new branded
   travel site that includes on line real time air, car, and hotel
   reservations in SEVEN LANGUAGES. We offer a feature that allows
   you to disable air, car, or  hotel...for example if you only want to sel=
l air
   and car you can easily disable the hotel booking engine.=20
   Once the branded travel site is created you add a link from your home=20
   page to the first page of your branded travel site.

   When someone comes to your branded travel site and buys
   something you will make 30% of the commission. Please take a look
   at some of the sample sites created and then make your own for FREE
   with our automated branding tool...it is very easy to do and only
   takes a few minutes. Use the advanced edit button for greater
   customization. Our site is located at http://www.thestoremaker.net .
   Please feel free to email or call me with any question. I can be
   reached in Austin Texas at 512-327-5223.

   If I accidentally emailed the wrong person I sincerely apologize.
   Can you please forward this to the appropriate person in your
   organization?

   Thank you and have a GREAT day!

   John

   P.S. You may have heard about the laws being passed regarding
   unsolicited emails. The law requires that I include following=20
   opt-out instructions: Future transmissions to you by the sender=20
   of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by replying to=20
   this message with .remove. and the email address in the subject.

   P.P.S. Another great advantage about our travel booking system is
   that we not only sell retail/published fares but also integrate
   consolidator/negotiated prices so you and your customers get the
   cheapest fares available.

   Address:
   2108-A Homdale Austin, Texas 78704
   John Hazlewood<john.hazlewood@thestoremaker.net>