[Zope] Python Scripts need to be recompiled ... again.

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-997973096.2242e1@logicetc.com
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:44:56 -0400

2001-08-09T14:38:39 PROBLEM(100) Script (Python) Object "getSmallImages"
needs to be recompiled.

I know how to go into each script and save it to get it to recompile, but I
have dozens and dozens of them that seem to need to be recomipled regularly
and at random times.  Some of them I haven't changed for a month, yet they
"need to be recompiled."  Almost worse, the message doesn't tell me where
the object is, only the id.  I have many objects of the same id in many
different places, causing this to be even more of a pain.

1) What causes this need and is there any way to keep them compiled?

2) If there's no way to keep them compiled, is there a way to
programmatically check if they need to be compiled and then do so?

Thanks!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.