[Zope] Backup Zope once a day

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 07:51:07 -0500

Hi Gitte,

	I'm not sure you really need to! Are you concerned about backing up
Data.fs in the middle of a write? Because of the way FileStorage works
objects are added to the end, the worst case is that you'd lose the last
transaction. However, to be squeaky clean, you could:

stop Zope
restart Zope in "readonly" mode (./start -r)
backup
stop Zope
restart Zope in "read/write" mode.

-steve