[Zope] Z Oracle Stored Procedure problems calling from other schemas

Walter Miller wiiim@yahoo.com
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:45:08 -0000

How can i call a stored procedure from another schema.  I only have
permission to call a stored procedure from an admin schema and not
the schema it resides in.  When I set up the Z Oracle Stored
Procedure, it's ok with just the name of the procedure but when I
test it, it says "[myprocdure] is not a valid stored procedure name."

In SQLPlus I can call it from the admin schema without specifying the
schema name it actually lives in.

I tried specifying "schema.myprocedure" as the Procedure Name and
that didn't work.

Any ideas?

Walter